Sowers University

Categories Productivity, Prosperity

10 Godfather Facebook Ad Principles That Will Make You 6 to 8 figures

Understand and Master the Godfather Principles of Facebook Ads because knowing what buttons to click on the Facebook Ads system is no longer enough.

0(0 Ratings)
Students:0
Last Updated:September 7, 2023

Who this course is for:

  • Entrepreneurs
  • Small businesses
  • Influencers
  • Business Owners
  • Facebook Ad Beginners and Experts

Requirements

  • A basic understanding of Facebook Ads and how it works

Description

Understand and Master the Godfather Principles of Facebook Ads because knowing what buttons to click on the Facebook Ads system is no longer enough.

 

This Facebook Ads mastery course will teach you the 10 Godfather principles of Facebook Ads that my agency uses to run ads for all our clients resulting in thousands of sales on a consistent basis.

 

Most people fail with Facebook Ads because they only focus on clicking the buttons on the Facebook Ad system without learning the principles upon which it was founded and built. Knowing what buttons to click is just 10 percent of running a Facebook Ad that works but understanding the overall principles make up the remaining 90 percent.

 

That 90 percent that helps you 101X your Ad results is what you are set to learn in this awesome course.

  • FACEBOOK IS THE WORLD’S LARGEST DATABASE; focus its algorithm to work for you
  • EVERY MESSAGE HAS MANY ANGLES; master all your angles
  • DESIGN WINNING CREATIVES; paint a full picture of your message
  • ATTRACT YOUR TRIBE: Hacking winning audiences
  • CRAFT AN ENGAGING JOURNEY; Build efficient and effective funnels
  • OBSERVE THE LAWS OF THE METAVERSE: Obey the laws of Facebook or get banished from the kingdom
  • HIT YOUR TARGET; Launch winning Campaigns
  • MEASURE YOUR PERFORMANCE; kill none performing Campaigns
  • EVOLVE AND EXPAND; Scale Performing Campaigns
  • LEARN FROM THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHERS; model successful advertisers and their campaigns

Course Summary

Understand and Master the Godfather Principles of Facebook Ads; Knowing how to use the Facebook Ads system is no longer enough. This Facebook Ads mastery course will teach you the 10 Godfather principles of Facebook Ads that my agency uses to run ads for all our clients resulting in thousands of sales on a consistent basis. Most people fail with Facebook Ads because they only focus on clicking the buttons on the Facebook Ad system without learning the principles upon which it was founded and built. Knowing what buttons to click is just 10 percent of running a Facebook Ad that works but understanding the overall principles make up the remaining 90 percent. That 90 percent that helps you 101X your Ad results is what you are set to learn in this awesome course.
Show More

What you'll learn

  • How to make the Facebook algorithm work for you
  • How to master all angles of your message
  • How to paint a full picture of your message
  • How to attract your tribe
  • How to Build efficient and effective funnels
  • Understanding the laws of Facebook
  • How to launch winning Campaigns

Course Curriculum

INTRODUCTION

  • Course Preview
    00:00

FACEBOOK IS THE WORLD’S LARGEST DATABASE; focus its algorithm to work for you

EVERY MESSAGE HAS MANY ANGLES; master all your angles

DESIGN WINNING CREATIVES; paint a full picture of your message

ATTRACT YOUR TRIBE: Hack winning audiences

CRAFT AN ENGAGING JOURNEY; Build efficient and effective funnels

OBSERVE THE LAWS OF THE METAVERSE: Obey the laws of Facebook or get banished from the kingdom

HIT YOUR TARGET; Launch winning Campaigns

MEASURE YOUR PERFORMANCE; kill none performing Campaigns

EVOLVE AND EXPAND; Scale Performing Campaigns

LEARN FROM THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHERS; model successful advertisers and their campaigns

SUMMARY

Reviews

No Review Yet
No Review Yet

Students Also Bought

Student Feedback

No Review Yet
No Review Yet
14,999.00
14,999.00 29,999.00

Course Materials:

  • 3 hours on-demand video
  • Full lifetime access
  • Access on mobile and TV
  • Certificate of completion

Share This Course

Categories Productivity, Prosperity
10 Godfather Facebook Ad Principles That Will Make You 6 to 8 figures

Understand and Master the Godfather Principles of Facebook Ads because knowing what buttons to click on the Facebook Ads system is no longer enough.

14,999.00
14,999.00 29,999.00

Course Materials:

  • 3 hours on-demand video
  • Full lifetime access
  • Access on mobile and TV
  • Certificate of completion

Share This Course

Who this course is for:

  • Entrepreneurs
  • Small businesses
  • Influencers
  • Business Owners
  • Facebook Ad Beginners and Experts

Requirements

  • A basic understanding of Facebook Ads and how it works

Description

Understand and Master the Godfather Principles of Facebook Ads because knowing what buttons to click on the Facebook Ads system is no longer enough.

 

This Facebook Ads mastery course will teach you the 10 Godfather principles of Facebook Ads that my agency uses to run ads for all our clients resulting in thousands of sales on a consistent basis.

 

Most people fail with Facebook Ads because they only focus on clicking the buttons on the Facebook Ad system without learning the principles upon which it was founded and built. Knowing what buttons to click is just 10 percent of running a Facebook Ad that works but understanding the overall principles make up the remaining 90 percent.

 

That 90 percent that helps you 101X your Ad results is what you are set to learn in this awesome course.

  • FACEBOOK IS THE WORLD’S LARGEST DATABASE; focus its algorithm to work for you
  • EVERY MESSAGE HAS MANY ANGLES; master all your angles
  • DESIGN WINNING CREATIVES; paint a full picture of your message
  • ATTRACT YOUR TRIBE: Hacking winning audiences
  • CRAFT AN ENGAGING JOURNEY; Build efficient and effective funnels
  • OBSERVE THE LAWS OF THE METAVERSE: Obey the laws of Facebook or get banished from the kingdom
  • HIT YOUR TARGET; Launch winning Campaigns
  • MEASURE YOUR PERFORMANCE; kill none performing Campaigns
  • EVOLVE AND EXPAND; Scale Performing Campaigns
  • LEARN FROM THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHERS; model successful advertisers and their campaigns

Course Summary

Understand and Master the Godfather Principles of Facebook Ads; Knowing how to use the Facebook Ads system is no longer enough. This Facebook Ads mastery course will teach you the 10 Godfather principles of Facebook Ads that my agency uses to run ads for all our clients resulting in thousands of sales on a consistent basis. Most people fail with Facebook Ads because they only focus on clicking the buttons on the Facebook Ad system without learning the principles upon which it was founded and built. Knowing what buttons to click is just 10 percent of running a Facebook Ad that works but understanding the overall principles make up the remaining 90 percent. That 90 percent that helps you 101X your Ad results is what you are set to learn in this awesome course.
Show More

What you'll learn

  • How to make the Facebook algorithm work for you
  • How to master all angles of your message
  • How to paint a full picture of your message
  • How to attract your tribe
  • How to Build efficient and effective funnels
  • Understanding the laws of Facebook
  • How to launch winning Campaigns

Course Curriculum

INTRODUCTION

  • Course Preview
    00:00

FACEBOOK IS THE WORLD’S LARGEST DATABASE; focus its algorithm to work for you

EVERY MESSAGE HAS MANY ANGLES; master all your angles

DESIGN WINNING CREATIVES; paint a full picture of your message

ATTRACT YOUR TRIBE: Hack winning audiences

CRAFT AN ENGAGING JOURNEY; Build efficient and effective funnels

OBSERVE THE LAWS OF THE METAVERSE: Obey the laws of Facebook or get banished from the kingdom

HIT YOUR TARGET; Launch winning Campaigns

MEASURE YOUR PERFORMANCE; kill none performing Campaigns

EVOLVE AND EXPAND; Scale Performing Campaigns

LEARN FROM THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHERS; model successful advertisers and their campaigns

SUMMARY

Reviews

No Review Yet
No Review Yet

Student Feedback

No Review Yet
No Review Yet